Buhay Galaan 2. . .

Sunday 20 October 2013

LESLIE'S BEST BULALO

July 13 & 14, 2013
LESLIE'S BEST BULALO
( Tagaytay City )


Our trip to Tagaytay was a surprise out of town tour. All I know was Eric sent us a message to pack up our things and we'll explore the places in Tagaytay. I've been in Tagaytay more than once but this time it's different since I get to see almost all the wonderful places that this place can offer. And there's one thing that always delight me when visiting Tagaytay, it's Leslie's Bulalohan. 

I made a separate blog for the restaurants I've visited so I can emphasize what are those things that impresses me whenever I come and visit these places.

The thing that I always want and will surely never miss to try whenever I went to Tagaytay was their specialty which is "Bulalo". Their Bulalo is what impressed me the most. Their serving is almost as good as 3 to 4 persons. 

Just look how big the bowl was. It's so full! That made us all hungry. 



We would love to try another delicacy that they cater but we decided to finish first the Bulalo. Good thing we didn't ordered much because we're so full after we finished eating "bulalo". It was definitely a palatable satisfaction. Their Bulalo group meal was definitely the best.  

Whew! One of the best breakfast I had. LOL.


Before we left Leslie's restaurant, Eric asked me to take a picture at the entrance. I have to say that it's not only the menu that entices each customer but also the good ambiance that this restaurant has. Hopefully I get to experience it one more time. Until my next visit here. Ciao! 

- Liz Lagasca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time in reading my blog.