Buhay Galaan 2. . .

Saturday 19 October 2013

OH MY GULAY

Aug. 31- Sept. 2, 2013
OH MY GULAY!
( Baguio City )


A place that vegetarian people will surely delight. This place not only has vegetable serving but also a good home presentation. At first, when we entered the building I thought it wasn't a good place at all probably because going to the entrance were stalls and stuff which makes me think that the place was just an ordinary restaurant. Well, I have to say that I am wrong. It really has a wonderful art inside.


 

Mostly, the decorations I saw reminds me of old times. Or should I just call it "art in the past". It has a wonderful scenery and the flooring was made out of woods on the upper deck. At the ground floor was made of red tiles. 

Blast from the past?

You'll see a mini theater below. Also, a mini-bridge just after the upper deck.

A mini-theater presentation.

Upper deck view.

Beautiful setting and a good place to relax.

There were variety of delicacies you can choose from. Most of us ordered pasta. I don't have pictures of the foods we ordered because most of us were really hungry and we didn't have time to take pictures of the food we're about to eat. If you are a vegetable lover, you'll surely enjoy this place. They cater different menu of vegetable dishes which you'll love to try. Until my next food experience. Ciao! 

 - Liz Lagasca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time in reading my blog.